International Standards Supported by Icecat
Without being complete, here follows a list of international standards supported by Icecat.
- The encoding used in our interfaces is UTF8
- HTTP(S) for file transfer
- Gzip, Bzip2 and Zip for file compression
- UNSPSC (see https://www.unspsc.org) for categorization
- GTIN (EAN/UPC) for logistical product codes (when provided by manufacturers)
- ISO 639-1 two-character code for languages
- ISO 3166-1 two character code for countries
- All common graphical formats for images (JPEG, GIF, PNG, PDF) and video (MP4).
- Diverse product-specific standards, as mentioned in the feature descriptions.
June 1, 2016
August 26, 2016
October 4, 2015
September 28, 2016
August 17, 2016
October 5, 2016
September 30, 2016
October 19, 2015
February 17, 2017
October 19, 2016