Icecat is hiring: Sales Manager Netherlands
September 17, 2016
Location: Icecat office Amsterdam
Time: Full time
Education: Completed Bachelor/University level education
Experience: Over 5 years of sales and marketing experience
Please, apply through our Contact form.
Icecat’s Global Mission
Your primary role as Sales Manager Netherlands is to prospect new clients by networking, cold calling, promoting or other means of generating interest. You must have a deep knowledge of the business sectors Icecat is focused on. You must plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with Icecat. You are responsible for developing business for the company. Strategic planning is a key part of this function.
- Identify and approach decision makers within the global client organization and turn this into increased business.
- Implement the sales strategy (terms of sales, sales processes, etc.),
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Develop and expand long-term customer relationships,
- Prepare and execute contract negotiations,
- Develop and implement sales driven marketing / promotional activities,
- Participate in trade fair shows / Set up of customer events,
Desired Skills & Experience
- Preferably you have relevant experience in B2B solution sales
- Completed HBO/University level education and over 5 years of sales and marketing experience.
- Proven track record and contacts in the B2B area,
- Affinity for e-business services,
- Self-reliant team player,
- Structured way of working, basing decisions on solid analysis,
- Negotiation and organizational skills,
- Self-confidence, friendly and customer driven,
- Strong communication skills and dynamic personality,
- Native Dutch, Fluent in English, other languages are a plus,
- Very good MS Office skills