Icecat is hiring: International Sales/New Biz Manager USA
Icecat’s Global Mission
Icecat is a global publisher and syndicator of product content for the ecommerce industry, often in behalf of leading brands. Since 2017, Icecat is listed at the NPEX stock exchange.
Your primary role as International Sales Manager New Business is to expand Icecat business in new categories by prospecting new clients via networking, cold calling, promoting or other means of generating interest. You must have a deep knowledge of the business sectors Icecat is focused on and expanding to, and be able to execute full-cycle business strategy. You must plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with Icecat. Strategic planning is a key part of this function.
• Identify and approach decision makers within the client organization and turn this into increased business,
• Implement the sales strategy (terms of sales, sales processes, etc.),
• Build and manage partner programs with Icecat channel partners,
• Plan and execute expansion to new categories,
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Develop and expand long-term customer relationships,
• Prepare and execute contract negotiations,
• Develop and implement sales driven marketing / promotional activities,
• Participate in trade fair shows / Set up of customer events.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Preferably you have digital marketing agency experience in one or more of the following sectors: IT&Electronics, Toys, Household, FMCG, DIY, Apparel.
• Completed Master degree level education and 5 years of sales and marketing experience.
• Proven track record and contacts in the B2B area,
• Affinity with e-business and content syndication services,
• Self-reliant team player,
• Structured way of working, basing decisions on solid analysis,
• Negotiation and organizational skills,
• Self-confidence, friendly and customer driven,
• Strong communication
• Very good MS Office skills