Commercial Project Manager (internal)
May 1, 2017
Icecat is a Dutch company, established in 1999 and specialized in data-forming, -normalizing, -standardizing and –structuring, content creation, management and distribution. We distribute product content in over 50 languages, to more than 7.000 retailers, including Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Carrefour, Auchan, Bol.com, Wehkamp.nl etc. Moreover, we provide our service to almost 28.000 brands.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join us!
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Commercial Project Manager.
What are you going to do?
This function is an independent function where the activities of account management and customer service will be combined. This will be executed through phone, email and occasionally visiting customers when needed. You will be the first contact for customers and will be responsible for the proper administration. Additionally, you will be in charge of solving problems and creating a flawless implementation on new customers. For this function you need to be customer oriented and you have to be able to quickly switch between different activities.
Who are you?
The Internal Commercial Project Manager that Icecat is looking for is someone who is commercial, customer and service oriented and a real team player. Additionally, you need to be in possession of:
- Bachelor or higher work and thinking level
- Outstanding communication skills in both English and Dutch (spoken and written)
- Other languages are a plus (preferably French or German)
- Affinity on e-commerce
- Experience in sales via telephone
- Work experience in the toy industry is a plus
- Several years of work experience in a similar function
- Administrative skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- A flexible attitude, not a 9 to 5 mentality
- Residents in the area around Nieuwegein or Amsterdam
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Interesting company benefits
- Travel expense compensation
- International team and exciting team building activties
You can contact René Rozendal (06-27178700) for any questions regarding the vacancy